You will find information and sources covering the political scene alerts to upcoming critical legislation; email, FAX and phone campaigns targeted to influence elected officials and legislators; announcements for networking gatherings; opportunities to organize and more.
We are a grassroots organization joined by common core beliefs which guide our future activities. Our mission can be summarized as follows:
- To identify the state and federal candidates who best exemplify our principles, raise funds for their campaigns and work toward their election.
- To alert our subscribers to critical impending federal and state legislation and provide an array of tools to press our case and influence the vote of critical legislators.
- To take our case directly to elected officials by pressing our views on legislation of critical importance personally at their local offices.
We are guided by a deep conviction that it is the responsibility of the citizenry to affect both the electoral and legislative process, and we believe an intensified effort is needed today more than ever in light of runaway government. If these points ring true for you, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) We believe in the idea of American Exceptionalism in that a strong and independent United States is essential to any concept of a world order based on freedom, peace and prosperity.
2) We believe to the fullest extent possible that governmental power should be devolved to the state and local level and that a free society prospers from and depends on the unbridled self-initiative of its people.
3) We believe that the private ownership of enterprise in free capitalist markets maximizes opportunity and prosperity which should be used to put American competitive interests first and foremost.
4) We believe that a strong America is absolutely dependent on a strong forward- looking military and we support unwavering commitment to the brave men and women who serve in our armed forces both during and after their patriotic service.
5) The USA is a friendly neighbor to all who wish to be our friends but we are fiercely independent and have a core belief that our standards of government – life, liberty, freedom and the pursuit of individual happiness are goals for others to achieve, not for us to compromise.
6) We believe in the primacy of the individual the individual’s right to life and that only individuals with incentives to succeed will advance liberty and our sovereign society.
7) We support the open exchange of a broad range of ideas within our educational institutions and oppose the leftist agenda and propaganda currently permeating our public school systems and academia and its smothering effect on open discourse.
We seek to preserve American traditions and the Judeo-Christian values upon which the country has been founded and that any changes should be legislated by the people’s representatives from the bottom up not imposed on them by an imperial judiciary or government bureaucrats from the top down.
9) We oppose liberal legislative bills and executive orders which create wasteful government programs explode the budget, raise taxes and self-perpetuate failure.
10) We seek the election of candidates for state and federal office who best reflect these stated core values. We believe that the fight for freedom and liberty is advanced by exposing ineffective or corrupt politicians and leading the charge to remove them from office through the electoral process.